JA

言語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer3087526により 1 10, 2008 に掲載

Better than most on the market and great price too

No More Cramps!

Reviewer2257340により 1 16, 2008 に掲載

I have a friend who suffers from leg cramps at night, and these do the trick! Ladies, it also works on menstral cramps!

Great cramp relief

Reviewer2550937により 4 13, 2009 に掲載

works great for menstrual cramps though some months are extra bad so I use along with 1 advil. Great for leg cramps as well...

Great for Muscle Cramps

5763314982486808071により 3 08, 2014 に掲載

I have found these tablets are very good as a preventative and reactive response for muscle cramps. The tablets dissolve in the mouth and provide relief very quickly. They are more convenient to use than most forms of magnesium tablets. In recent years I have had a tendency to get hand cramps while driving and hamstring cramps at night. Tablets taken when the cramps occur seem to solve the problem or if I have had a long hot day on the bowling greens a recommended dose before retiring prevents being rudely awoken during the night with a hamstring seizure. I'm a committed user.

Used for menstrual cramping

Reviewer3059703により 7 16, 2011 に掲載

I bought this to try because I get really bad menstrual cramps with my periods and it can be hard to find relief. It didn't do the trick for this even with multiple doses like the label suggested. However, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for muscle cramps or one of the other symptoms listed on the label since I didn't buy it for those.

Delivery, Price, Quality

Reviewer1732513により 8 18, 2011 に掲載

Ontime delivery,good price and quality product.Good to do business with.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1731465により 9 01, 2010 に掲載

Mag.Phos. had an immediate positive effect! Was hard to find. Overheard someone say that Hyland's is the best, so went to your site. Taadaah! There it was. It arrived quickly and my body loves it!! Thank you!! Joen B.

best!

Reviewer1868258により 9 15, 2010 に掲載

The best medicine out there for muscle cramps, menstrual cramps and restless legs! Best price! Thank you iHerb!

Customer

Reviewer3138387により 1 20, 2008 に掲載

Great for tension and muscle pain

Price And Service

Reviewer1545740により 2 25, 2009 に掲載

The price was great and it came the next day with regular delivery. It's hard to even find Magnesium Phosphate, so I'm very happy.

1-10 件/合計 13