JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 18
言語
並び替え

유통기한이 지난 썩은제품이 왔어요

5557470710575233227により 11 16, 2013 に掲載

씰을 뜯고 처음 짜는데 물이 찍~ 하고 나오더군요 이게 오래됐나 싶어서 제조일자 확인하니 의도적으로 스크레치를 해놔서 제조일자를 못보게 해서 보냈더라구요 안보이는 숫자를 겨우 유추해 보니 09년도 더라구요 절대 유통기한 식별을 헷갈리진 않아요 미국 제품 한두번 써보는게 아니니.. 이게 제조일자인지 유통기한인지는 모르겠지만 너무 기분이 나빠서 버렸습니다 배송박스는 이미 버린 후여서 환불도 포기했네요 휴고를 믿지 말아야 하는건지 아이허브를 믿지 말아야 하는건지 하여간 너무 실망스럽습니다

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for soothing eczema!

5314022820122351077により 2 19, 2013 に掲載

I use this instead of steroid creams on my eczema to soothe and remove the itch, and it's been doing wonders! I only wish it had a different packaging, like a jar for example. The tube is very hard and and the cream is very thick which makes it hard to get anything out.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excellent!!

4900995127144737755により 3 31, 2013 に掲載

It saved my baby from diaper rash that lasted for months before applying it.will buy it again

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

wonderful

Reviewer2307441により 7 25, 2010 に掲載

This diaper cream is creamy without being runny and really seems to soothe. Smells good too- great stuff!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great service on a hard to find product

Reviewer3250253により 9 10, 2010 に掲載

My friend in Arizona introduced me to Baby Hugo Naturals products. They are impossible to find here in Orlando and I was happy when I found a website that carried it. Not only was I thrilled but the overnight delivery is impressive. I really like the reorder process as well. It makes ordering a cinch. I have already passed this on to my sister who is due in January. Thank you!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I LOVE HUGO PRODUCTS

Reviewer1427486により 5 27, 2011 に掲載

THis diaper cream has been great and I use it every night on my son. I bought this cream because I read it was safe to use with cloth diapers but it did leave stains in them. I now use paper diapers for overnight so it's no longer an issue. Try Hugo products out - you'll love them :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best diaper cream ever!

Reviewer1756092により 5 27, 2010 に掲載

Works great on baby without being all sticky.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

조카가 잘 쓰고 있어요.

Reviewer2066701により 2 07, 2012 に掲載

동생은 요거 매니아 수준. 5개샀어요..엉덩이 발진에 사용하는건데.. 침독,얼굴빨간데 이곳 저곳 다 바르는데.. 부작용없이 천연성분이라 믿을수 있어요.. 너무 좋대요.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

신생아 발진크림

mkim020により 2 17, 2012 に掲載

아기 똥고가 헐어서 발라주었더니 괜찮아졌어요. 좋은 성분만 들어있을 경우 발진크림 역할을 하지 못할때가 많은데 이건 성분도 좋고 제 역할을 합니다. 침독에도 발라보았더니 낫네요...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

아직 한번 사용해봤는데

Reviewer2761616により 5 06, 2012 に掲載

순하고 괜찮은거 같아요

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 18

1 2