JA

言語
並び替え

Don't Leave Home Without It

Reviewer2254020により 7 31, 2012 に掲載

I start giving this to my kids when they turn 1 for their seasonal allergies. There is never a fight over taking their "medicine" and it works wonders. It comes on time and I've never had any problems with the product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent natural cure for allergies

Reviewer1407432により 5 04, 2010 に掲載

My son has terrible allergies to the point where we have to keep him indoors some days. This really helps and without the unwanted chemicals and side effects of things like Benadryl/Claritin. Highly recommended!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Herbs for Kids, Nettle & Eyebright, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより 10 02, 2013 に掲載

My precious furbaby yorkie is using it, but not for allergy problems. My dog is on raw diet and has no allergies at 8 years young. To my mind it is immune support and natural calming factor due to chamomile in it, natural eye health enhancer due to eyebright herb, stomach support due to peppermint herb, liver support due to milk thistle. Tinctures are very good to dogs, very adaptable to their organisms. Every good owner of the dog should maintain his/her dog's health with such or similar supplements.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seasonal Allergy - Must Have!

5658547234187813840により 1 24, 2017 に掲載

7 Year Old took for 2 weeks, and morning sneezes were gone!! However, Kids (and I too) HATE the taste - horrible!! Hope it could taste better, so I that I don't have to force them to take it!

Great product

Reviewer2798027により 2 08, 2010 に掲載

No alcohol and good for allergies

1-5 件/合計 5