JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 40
言語
並び替え

Recipe for health!

Reviewer1611526により 4 21, 2009 に掲載

A friend who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition introduced me to a fabulous "green drink". I mix 2/3 of a glass of filtered water with 1 and 1/2 dropper of ChlorOxygen, Mint Flavored and agave syrup (to taste - I use 1 Tablespoon). Stir the mix, then add chipped ice to fill the glass. It's delicious.....and so nutritious. Truly a drink for these times! Try it, and it'll be your favorite too!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хлорофилл это зеленая кровь растений🍀

Olga-Piにより 6 14, 2015 に掲載

обычно беру хлорофилл без добавок ,но в этот раз не было в наличии взяла этот на пробу.Ну что сказать вполне достойный продукт ,пью практически постоянно польза колоссальная особенно у кого низкий гемоглобин ,пейте и увидите по анализам как ваша кровь изменится в лучшую сторону и не забывайте про воду 1,5 - 2 литра в день .

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

отличный хлорофил

orenischiにより 4 19, 2014 に掲載

по адекватной цене. Аналоги в аптеках стоят гораздо, а разы дороже. Очень экономичный. Правда, особых улучшений показателей в плане выносливости я не заметила, но, когда сдавала кровь, услышала удивленный возглас врача, который сказал, что показатели идеальные. Так что средство работает. Невероятно чистит желудок, убирает запах изо рта.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

almost same taste with just water

Reviewer1064435により 7 11, 2009 に掲載

i purchased this with nonflavored one together. i could rarely feel the difference. both taste almost the same as regular water. so i use one at work and one at home. it's been a couple of weeks to drink daily. now i feel more energetic and healthier. i will definitely order more for myself and for my younger brother who recently got blood vessel surgery

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Reviewer2985832により 5 04, 2009 に掲載

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

отзыв

Reviewer3246043により 12 06, 2014 に掲載

Очень хорошие капли.Лёгкий вкус мяты.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good

Reviewer1041687により 6 05, 2009 に掲載

this product gives a great boost of energy and improves on body odour find it easier to breath after taking this

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Used on mountain race

Reviewer2579171により 9 14, 2010 に掲載

My husband runs marathons and other races and he ran a race in Colorado this past weekend. He had been using the chloroxygen at home for about a week. He said that his oxygen level stayed good at the higher elevations though the last time he ran a race there his oxygen got low and he had to stop. I'm planning to take it to Peru with me next month.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Health factor that is beneficial

Reviewer1319633により 10 31, 2010 に掲載

i love the fact this product comes in mint flavor. this prodcut is essential to my everyday exercise. it helps me breathe better while exercising.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ex smoker

Reviewer3285005により 11 30, 2010 に掲載

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 40

1 2 3 4