JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え

Качественный товар.

Reviewer1844231により 6 07, 2012 に掲載

Одно скажу взялась на года и на века.Совет покупателям:берите на тон светлее от планируемого цвета.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pelo aspero

ROSSITAにより 11 27, 2013 に掲載

Al dartelo no huele ni mancha eso es genial, pero al aclararlo te deja el pelo seco cual paja y además no termina de cubrir canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Краска для волос

Jiunanaにより 11 26, 2013 に掲載

Расход краски не большой, на мою голову (волосы до плеч, средней густоты) ушла половина краски.Краску наносят на сухие волосы. Есть небольшой запах, но не сравнится с нашими красками. При смешивание компонентов получается желеобразная масса. Краска мне понравилась, но видимо с оттенком я не угадала (за это и сняла бал). На моих волосах (светло русые) получилась неожиданно медь.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Больше не куплю и не советую

5548242367722669465により 5 10, 2014 に掲載

Наносится неплохо, но очень быстро смывается. Я обычно крашусь раз в месяц, а после этой краски корни нужно было подкрасить уже черед две недели. И после использования сильно полезли волосы, я такое не люблю

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Понравилось

5007863173568241834により 11 04, 2013 に掲載

Цвет стойкий

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I am a redhead now

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより 6 13, 2013 に掲載

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great choice for hair color

Reviewer1876891により 8 31, 2013 に掲載

This product is a great healthy alternative to altering your hair color. It works well and they have many colors available. Certainly much better for you and your hair than what can be purchased in a drug store.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Coloration naturelle

5689641866877273670により 11 17, 2013 に掲載

Première fois que j'utilise cette coloration et je suis satisfaite du résultats, après, il faut voir si elle tient sur la durée...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The Best

Reviewer2866898により 10 28, 2014 に掲載

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hair color

5519497439171338702により 6 08, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3