JA
言語
並び替え

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Reviewer1193079により 10 19, 2008 に掲載

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885により 8 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Excellent product!

Reviewer1487592により 6 11, 2009 に掲載

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Reviewer2873005により 10 02, 2009 に掲載

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353により 12 26, 2010 に掲載

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204により 4 15, 2012 に掲載

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel

5708422399686646077により 11 11, 2012 に掲載

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Estupenda

MariaGにより 1 25, 2013 に掲載

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Works wonders for our Pup

5428777355658252153により 7 13, 2013 に掲載

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Very good for Spasms

Reviewer2823202により 3 02, 2011 に掲載

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

1-10 件/合計 15