JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 32
言語
並び替え

good value

myftukにより 11 21, 2012 に掲載

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

вит Д3

Ksenechkaにより 4 02, 2013 に掲載

только начала принимать. Хорош для зубов и костей, особенно в сочетании с кальцием. Чаще требуется витамин Д3 зимой при недостатке солнца. Принимать 2 капли в день,может быть смешан с продуктами питания, жидкостями или просто капать на ложку.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Happy

Reviewer1687216により 2 06, 2012 に掲載

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

bargain

Reviewer2106073により 10 10, 2012 に掲載

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ALL YEAR ROUND OF D3 IN A tiny BOTTLE ...

PracticalReviewsにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載

this is a great way to get your right amount of D3 in just 2 drops of olive oil carrier,by the quality of the bottle and packaging looks like the company is not cutting corners in any way so i trust its content is the same.after researching a little looks like 5000IU is the right amount daily,so its a perfect product for my needs...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший витамин D3

mirovianにより 11 09, 2012 に掲載

Лучший из тех, что я смог найти. Всем советую. Приятная цена!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

저렴해서 좋아요

minstaにより 8 16, 2012 に掲載

D3 알약으로 복용할려다가 저렴해서 샀어요 건강을챙긴다면 d3 !!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Do not by drops,

Reviewer1169648により 8 01, 2012 に掲載

they don't work. My husband vit d level went from 50 to 30 with these drops. Going back to the pills.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

알약 먹기 싫어서 사봣어요

4892616855809731776により 1 21, 2013 に掲載

좋네요 알약이 아니라서.. 추천합니다.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A years supply!

eathealthyにより 7 02, 2013 に掲載

This is a great price for a years supply of vitamin D. One thing about this product is that you need 2 drops to get 5,000 IU, so if you use only one drop you are getting 2,500 IU. The dropper doesn't work well on this bottle and needs improvement. We added it to another empty bottle that we finished.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 32

1 2 3 4