JA

言語
並び替え

Очень нравится.

RamRamにより 9 22, 2014 に掲載

Прекрасная смесь соков разных трав, спирулины, хлореллы, морских водорослей, энзимов, бактерий. Пью утром и вечером (не поздно) перед или вместо еды. Если вместо еды, то еще какие-нибудь добавки использую. Легкая для желудка, уменьшает аппетит, тонизирует.

excellent product!

timelessにより 4 04, 2012 に掲載

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

Reviewer3361378により 1 06, 2011 に掲載

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Best Ever

Reviewer2532988により 6 08, 2011 に掲載

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

GREAT !!!

Reviewer1278127により 11 07, 2011 に掲載

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

VitaMineral Green

Reviewer1353409により 12 27, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This beats any regular multivitamin

Reviewer1581273により 3 01, 2012 に掲載

Great energy and all natural sources!

Best Raw Greens!

4688409935953120643により 4 14, 2014 に掲載

Great source of organic vegetables, easy to consume in capsule form. Hope that the company may release all the other formulas in pill form too, for easy consumption and portability (during travel especially).

Excellent Vitamins

Reviewer2678885により 3 07, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking these for a little over 2 weeks now and do find that I feel better as far as energy and general well being. Thanks!

Awesome!!!!

Reviewer1350062により 8 06, 2010 に掲載

I feel good, da na nana nana na...

1-10 件/合計 27