JA

言語
並び替え

Best soup ever

Reviewer1221793により 2 08, 2012 に掲載

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Reviewer1248771により 8 24, 2011 に掲載

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Reviewer1084675により 9 19, 2011 に掲載

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

4672122727271342395により 2 12, 2016 に掲載

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Reviewer2903232により 9 25, 2014 に掲載

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

have not tasted it yet

Reviewer2364573により 1 08, 2013 に掲載

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Reviewer2967377により 11 20, 2011 に掲載

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

1-7 件/合計 7