JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

Good Tasting Tea that Works

Reviewer2442510により 2 24, 2013 に掲載

I like the taste of this tea. It is mild and flavorful and not mediciney at all. Also it works. I drink at least 2 cups of this tea a day in addition to other supplements like NuHair, and noticed a good steady growth of new spiky hair. It is helping for sure. But, to get the best result, you must clean your hair follicles too. You do that by leaving the shampoo on your head for 10-15 min when you wash your hair, with a shower cap on. You do that once a week for 2 months, once in 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month for 2 months, and rinse with cold water at the end every time you shampoo. After that, may be once a month if you want. It even works for men if the follicles are healthy enough. Good luck.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hair regeneration

5393761094902460811により 12 13, 2014 に掲載

Tastes nice enough but I didnt notice any change at all in my hair

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Taste soothing to me.

CuriocityLifestyleにより 8 05, 2016 に掲載

Agree with some of the reviewers here that this tea taste good. I do not know about the effectiveness yet since I just started this tea in Aug 2016. Am giving this tea 3 stars for it's taste.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Нет

Smotrivneboにより 10 11, 2016 に掲載

После этого чая разболелся желудок ... больше экспериментировать не захотела,выкинула

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Herb Tea, Hair Regeneration

Reviewer1263925により 4 04, 2016 に掲載

I really can't rate it, I haven't seen any change in my hair.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

чай в пакетиках

5286165889567889044により 11 10, 2016 に掲載

Чай в пакетиках, для восстановления роста редкость , но и особого восстановления не ощутила! Скорее безвкусный даже чай!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6