JA

言語
並び替え

Using with the Fat Flush Diet

Reviewer2080972により 5 07, 2007 に掲載

This product is highly recommended! The taste is great and it's a great fiber supplement!

Love this product!

Reviewer3350808により 10 26, 2007 に掲載

I add this product to my breakfast smoothie. I have two dogs, and I sprinkle some on their food every morning too! Keeps their coats looking beautiful. Great Product

flaxseed

Reviewer3288280により 10 30, 2007 に掲載

This product is worth it's wait on gold. It truly help to free colon of reside and waste

Great

Reviewer1540782により 5 27, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff - great for my digestion and great tasting.

Apple Juice

Reviewer2259645により 7 08, 2008 に掲載

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Rainbow Light's Everyday Fiber System Powder, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

FiProFlax

Reviewer2149160により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

What I really like about this product, is that I can put it in my food while I am cooking and my family does not have a clue that I am giving them something good.

Great Product

Reviewer2064134により 1 08, 2010 に掲載

After using this product my headaches have lessened and i feel more energized in the mornings.

simply the best

Reviewer3147252により 2 01, 2010 に掲載

tastes great, highest quality

like a lot

Reviewer2840390により 4 08, 2010 に掲載

Originally got this because my naturopathic Dr. said nitrogen packed flax is better for freshness, if you're buying ground flax. This tastes good, is easy to add to a drink, and doesn't go rancid if kept airtight in fridge.

fantastic!

Reviewer3082960により 5 15, 2010 に掲載

works like a charm to increase regularity and cleans you right out!

1-10 件/合計 38