JA
言語
並び替え

From Texas

Reviewer1123456により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

For those of us who prefer products that are organic and fairtrade, Hampstead teas are a real treasure, as they are also Bio-dynamic. Bio-dynamic is one step above organic. This tea also has a delicious flavor.

Ужасно

Reviewer1940237により 11 04, 2012 に掲載

Жасмина нет в помине. Невкусно, хоть как заваривай. Пусть и органика, но таких денег не стоит

Over priced

Reviewer2001152により 2 25, 2009 に掲載

It's a good tea, but there are several equily good Jasmin teas at a lower price.

Not for me

Reviewer2033714により 9 19, 2009 に掲載

I only drink jasmine tea. However, there are some jasmine teas that smell and taste "perfumy" to me. This, unfortunately, was what I found with this tea. It may be because the tea has jasmine oil in it rather than the jasmine flowers. Not sure. However, I do like the fact that it is organic and fair trade. I also like the way the tea bags are packaged. I ended up bringing the box to work and placed it in the break room. It is slowly being used by my co-workers.

Dirt

Reviewer2604924により 7 25, 2010 に掲載

The title says it all. This tea tastes like dirt. There is barely a trace of jasmine, which, of course, is obliterated by the overwhelming dirt flavor. If you don't like drinking dirt, don't buy this one!

вкусно

happymomにより 11 29, 2012 に掲載

удобно использовать когда приходят гости

Organic Fairtrade Green Jasmine

Reviewer2144919により 5 21, 2010 に掲載

It is safe because is organic but the traditional ones taste better.

1-7 件/合計 7