JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 38
言語
並び替え

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

eirihaにより 4 04, 2012 に掲載

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Reviewer1727608により 4 04, 2012 に掲載

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Fresh taste

Krisinsightにより 12 07, 2011 に掲載

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

Delicious

Reviewer2120772により 1 23, 2012 に掲載

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Reviewer2536898により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Wow!

Reviewer2072312により 5 28, 2012 に掲載

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

짠게흠이다

Reviewer2330517により 4 22, 2012 に掲載

오가닉이지만 소금이첨가되서 재구매의사가없다

Rancid Tasting

Reviewer3020790により 10 09, 2015 に掲載

I have purchased this product many times in the past. This time, the packaging was different (does not match the picture here) and when I ate some, they tasted rancid - nothing like I remember them in the past. Within a half an hour, I was feeling nauseous. iHerb customer service was very helpful in handling my disappointing experience. I appreciate that I can count on iHerb!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This product was recalled!

Reviewer1826228により 5 31, 2015 に掲載

Due to samonella contamination!

Sunflower seeds

4732846447033507938により 6 09, 2015 に掲載

How we just love, love this product. I have repurchased and repurchased. Just enough celtic salt to make it very moorish. We eat this snack by the handful. So healthy being sprouted. Can't recommend it highly enough....

1-10 件/合計 38