JA
言語
並び替え

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Reviewer2495734により 1 10, 2007 に掲載

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Good for immune system

Reviewer3049165により 5 06, 2009 に掲載

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Reviewer2111909により 8 17, 2009 に掲載

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Prostate Health

Reviewer2209625により 3 20, 2010 に掲載

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Immune booster

Reviewer3003113により 8 31, 2010 に掲載

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

Garden of Life RM-10

Reviewer2920984により 9 03, 2008 に掲載

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

I hope this works

Reviewer3079758により 8 23, 2011 に掲載

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Immune Support and Energy

Reviewer2140768により 4 23, 2008 に掲載

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

Great Product

Reviewer2665010により 5 31, 2010 に掲載

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

BEST THERE IS....

Reviewer3155602により 12 24, 2009 に掲載

To protect the body from free radicals, this is my favorite.

1-10 件/合計 18