JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 41
言語
並び替え

Стало плохо! НЕ БЕРИТЕ!

lightsageにより 3 08, 2015 に掲載

Посмотрел на позитивные отзывы и решил заказать. Фирма солидная. После двух применения стало так плохо, как не было никогда. Это было похоже на отравление. Еле пришел в себя. Не советую!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It works

Reviewer2921417により 8 24, 2009 に掲載

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I am great that I found this probiotic

Reviewer2321661により 4 10, 2016 に掲載

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewer3224280により 1 24, 2007 に掲載

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Reviewer1096212により 7 10, 2009 に掲載

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Outstanding

Reviewer3040869により 6 19, 2008 に掲載

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Primal Defense

Reviewer3361760により 5 24, 2008 に掲載

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

эффективное средство

5572653177463901483により 2 03, 2017 に掲載

Меня уже давно беспокоили симптомы похожие на то, что называют "синдромом раздраженного кишечника". Пью 3ю неделю этот препарат. Первую неделю меня сильно "штормило" от него, были головные боли, высыпания на лице, температура поднималась слегка, тошнота и головокружение, и другие синдромы как при вирусной простуде. В общем все что и может быть, когда начинаешь пробиотики пить. Я почитала про эти препараты в интернете и была готова к такому, в принципе. Это первый в жизни раз я пью пробиотики и я начала сразу с 2 капсул в сутки, возможно есть смысл начинать с одной. На 2й неделе все эти симптомы пропали, самочуствие замечательное, кожа очистилась, все проблемы с кишечником или ушли или заметно поутихли. Очень довольна, буду пить эту штуку курсами и в будующем.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Primal defense

Reviewer1227791により 7 05, 2008 に掲載

Best probiotic for my system that I've ever used

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ultra Primal Defense

Reviewer3263370により 2 20, 2008 に掲載

This product is the best I have found for maintaining intestinal health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 41

1 2 3 4 5