JA

言語
並び替え

Ultra-Flatulent

Reviewer2886288により 11 04, 2008 に掲載

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Great product!

Reviewer2489873により 3 13, 2008 に掲載

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Protien drink

Reviewer3055813により 3 13, 2008 に掲載

I really like this product. I have celiac and fatty liver disease, but have no problem digesting this protein drink.

Sharon

Reviewer2266232により 5 30, 2008 に掲載

Easily digested. I use it in my fruit smoothies in the morning to get me going.

Manager

Reviewer3181322により 6 18, 2008 に掲載

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

Goatein Protein Powder

Reviewer3312344により 9 27, 2008 に掲載

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

The best protein!!!

Reviewer1728704により 10 13, 2006 に掲載

This product keeps be lean, and feeling great!!!

Great protein

Reviewer2228894により 1 24, 2007 に掲載

I mix Goatein with perfect food for a quick and energetic breakfast. It keeps me going for hours.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Who said Goat's didn't mix well with others..

Reviewer3107382により 10 16, 2007 に掲載

One of the best protein powders on the market. Mixes amazing with Orange Juice and has beneficial enzymes and co-factors to help assist in digestion.

mrs