JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 40
言語
並び替え

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiyにより 11 17, 2013 に掲載

Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a medium strength digestive blend. Basically, it contains 2x times a normal digestive blend will contain. It also contains specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest every food possible. It comes with 252mg of botanical blend and it’s unnecessary in an enzyme product but no harm though. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. This product also contains multiple strains of protease and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value ranges. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food across different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I take 1 for a normal meal, 2 when I overeat and 3-4 when I am eating a buffet. I will probably not used this again as the supplements contain a lot of fillers, binders or flow agents such as magnesium stearate! Pricewise, it is also a lot more expensive than even higher strength enzymes. Check out my page for more reviews!

Eating well now

Reviewer1764760により 3 22, 2007 に掲載

I used to not be able to eat onions and other things which make food taste better, etc. After taking this for awhile, I can eat onions and alot more. This works. My husband and I love it!

This works!

Reviewer2794305により 9 06, 2007 に掲載

I have tried several brands of digestive enzymes and find this one really works...no more digestive problems.

WORKS GREAT!

Reviewer2417771により 3 28, 2007 に掲載

I've tried several other brands of digestive enzymes, these have helped the most. When I take two of these before a meal, I no longer have any problems.

The second best I've tried

Reviewer1092290により 8 28, 2008 に掲載

In my experience Digest Gold by Enzymedica is a little better, but since they raised the price significantly I'm going with Omega-Zyme from now on! At a certain point supplement prices just becomes ridiculous.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It's a good product, but...

Reviewer2158908により 11 08, 2010 に掲載

Very good product. It helps digest onions and similar gas forming foods. Though, I found this product to be too strong for me(I guess, some ingredients are very high doses here). It excretes too much water. Or you have to have a very! big and rich meal to use it. I tried half a caplet; felt just a bit better. I hope, it is an adjustment period fo me... I will return here later with a follow up. As for now, I guess, half a pill will laast a looong time :)

Garden of Life, O-Zyme, Digestive Enzyme Blend

Reviewer1397940により 9 15, 2008 に掲載

A wonderful digestive aid.

Good stuff

Reviewer2101743により 10 01, 2008 に掲載

Good as always. Helps limit indigestion. I wish it were less expensive, but I keep buying it.

Nice!

Reviewer3061440により 10 22, 2008 に掲載

Very good product!

The best Enzymes ever

Reviewer2017265により 1 15, 2008 に掲載

If you have trouble digesting your food this is the product for you. This product will make you have lets gas and burping from products that we consume. Forget the tums and Rolaids take more enzymes, I even carry a bottle in my purse so that I always have them on hand, My whole family take these and everyone is amazed how well they work... I herbs is the best company by far for all your health products.... Yolanda

1-10 件/合計 40