JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え

Love this product!

Reviewer1746797により 8 07, 2009 に掲載

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love this product!

Reviewer2932215により 3 19, 2010 に掲載

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Rejuve Powder

Reviewer1560843により 5 19, 2010 に掲載

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Soft

Loretoにより 6 14, 2011 に掲載

good in the morning !

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It Does What it Says!

Healthconsciousconsumerにより 9 05, 2016 に掲載

I take a heaping teaspoonful everyday. I am constipated without it. I like the hint of cinnamon flavour.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Product

Reviewer1558522により 11 19, 2011 に掲載

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Reviewer2833336により 7 08, 2010 に掲載

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It works

Reviewer1454624により 8 09, 2010 に掲載

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Огонь-клетчатка

4914495492088048654により 2 24, 2017 に掲載

Есть с чем сравнить, я пробовал и конопляную, и льняную и "сибирскую" само собой, и триффалу отдельно в таблетках. Сложно передать ощущения, тем более от такого деликатного вопроса, скажу так, эта клетчатка помогла слезть с пробиотиков, что вообще-то является весьма экономной затеей. Работает мягко и ненавязчиво. Одно лишь не удобно, вставать за полчаса до завтрака. Возможно это полезная привычка, но по началу тяжеловато войти в ритм.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

很好

5119011898670811995により 3 24, 2016 に掲載

很好

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2