JA

言語
並び替え

Strenghthen your immune system

Reviewer3206882により 11 07, 2011 に掲載

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

отличная вещь!

bardakovaelenaにより 11 27, 2016 に掲載

Помогает побороть запущенную простуду. Хорошо идет в качестве профилактики.

Echinacea Supreme

Reviewer2586739により 9 10, 2010 に掲載

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Reviewer2999656により 2 27, 2010 に掲載

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Reviewer1156637により 4 01, 2010 に掲載

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Reviewer2276157により 5 16, 2010 に掲載

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent

Reviewer1161236により 7 23, 2010 に掲載

Good product

Gaia Herbs, Echinacea Supreme,

Reviewer2946881により 3 22, 2009 に掲載

best echinacea supplement on the market in my opinion

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Absolutely love this product!

Reviewer2234354により 3 23, 2009 に掲載

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

At the first sign.

Reviewer1026535により 6 18, 2009 に掲載

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

1-10 件/合計 13