JA
レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え

Love this product for my cats

Reviewer2432818により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

This Digestive Enzyme really works for my two cats who have digestive problems, yes I remmemend this product.

Looking Good

Reviewer1229205により 8 25, 2011 に掲載

Our dog Lucy has Chronic Liver Disease. Her coat became dry and brittle with hair loss on her tail and ears. She has also lost a great deal of weight...so I thought digestive enzymes might help. After just a week her coat was soft and new hair was coming in on her tail and ears. She hasn't gained any weight yet (6 weeks) but I am still hopeful. She is holding her own and we're very pleased with the results so far.

awsome!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1283417により 8 15, 2012 に掲載

It seems working well for my dog's digestion. I am so happy with this supplement along with this same brand of probiotic. Usually, my dog gets bloated after meal even though I feed her organic home cook meat with organic dry food. This enzyme with probiotic works so well. They are amazing! I am so thankful that iherb carries this brand. Totally recommened.

digestive enzymes for cat

Reviewer1217256により 12 06, 2011 に掲載

I bought this for my rescued mainecoon cat...she eats a very good diet--a mixture of people grade canned food and fresh from a farm grass fed lamb along with some organic pumpkin or sweet potato a few times a week. She also gets raw farm fresh egg yokes once or twice a week and some sardines. The raw food contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes but I believe the cooked stuff has had most of the enzymes cooked out. Adding enzymes to your pets food is very good for them...I had been using my own enzymes when I came across these which are made for pets. I am not quite sure of effectiveness of flying basset yet but am very hopeful cooked out. My cat is not overjoyed with the flavor of them but if I mix it in well enough she seems to deal ok. I am giving it four stars bc I thing enzymes are a very good thing for pets. I am a bit bothered by the fact that the front of the can says for cats and dogs but on the label they only list serving sizes for dogs.

좋아요~~

5515284324870817715により 8 10, 2012 に掲載

종양치료에 효소가 좋다고해서...구입했네요.. 사람꺼 구매할래다가.. 독할거같아서..동물용 샀는데.. 좋네요.. 잘먹구요.. 구토하는것도없구요..

좋아요. 항상 구매~

ssumbaにより 10 31, 2011 に掲載

가격이 좀 부담되긴 하지만, 이거만한게 없는거 같네요.

소화에 좋대서 샀는데

Reviewer1000007により 8 08, 2013 に掲載

딱히 좋은 줄 모르겠네요. 무른 변을 보는 고양이 때문에 샀는데 별로 개선되지 않았어요.

소화기능 향상을 위해서~

Reviewer1391299により 11 07, 2013 に掲載

줄곧 강아지에게 프로바이오틱 제품을 먹이다가 이번엔 다른 제품을 먹여보자해서 선택하게된 소화효소에요. 평소 화식(볶음밥이나 죽)을 먹이는데, 다 익혔음에도 야채가 조금 크거나 단단하면 소화시키지못하고 토하거나, 아님 변에 야채가 그대로 나오는 경우가 있어서, 소화효소를 밥에 섞어먹이면 소화기능 향상에 도움이 될까싶어 구매했습니다. 저녁에만 1/4티스푼(4kg소형견) 밥에 섞어서 주고 있어요. 거부감없이 잘먹어요~변도 이뿌게 잘 싸구요~^^

강아지사료에