JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 12
言語
並び替え

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Reviewer1761129により 8 21, 2011 に掲載

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Помогают

-Lena-により 7 22, 2015 に掲載

Совсем недавно начала ощущать всю прелесть приливов, потения по ночам и беспокойного сна. Я уже как-раз в том прелестном "переходном" возрасте, когда из женщины получается бабушка :)) Где-то на третьей упаковке и с увеличением до двух капсул утром и двух вечером, стало легче. Приливы есть, но очень незначительные. Спать стала достаточно спокойно, без ненужных пробуждений среди ночи. Т.е., вполне достойные капсулы. Рекомендую.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great, Fast Service

BarbaraAnnにより 5 23, 2012 に掲載

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Radical hope

4699964946546798649により 7 28, 2013 に掲載

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Menopause

5720756369693792555により 12 01, 2016 に掲載

This product is very good to releave the night sweat.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Femarelle

Reviewer1446723により 1 05, 2012 に掲載

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

review of femarelle

Reviewer3025574により 4 14, 2012 に掲載

Over priced and under studied.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Top Quality Product

Reviewer2924771により 9 14, 2011 に掲載

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

安心、天然、減少不舒服

4765492743011957555により 1 04, 2017 に掲載

聽從醫生建議補充的,食用一段時間後,有改善不舒服的症狀!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

舒緩痛苦

5126568542818653918により 6 24, 2016 に掲載

這個產品舒緩痛苦和不適是有用的

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 12

1 2