JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 29
言語
並び替え

любовь с первого прикосновения)

chicbleskにより 3 03, 2013 に掲載

Необыкновенной мягкости ворс, можно просто бесконечно ей водить по лицу и млеть) Вообще кисть очень функциональна: я использую для подчеркивания скул, и для вуали. Стоит сказать о дизайне, все-таки очень приятно иметь у себя не просто очередную удобную кисточку, но настоящую игрушку)

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspotにより 10 10, 2013 に掲載

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

得心應手!

milkmilkyにより 10 23, 2013 に掲載

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

MentaPiperitaにより 9 02, 2013 に掲載

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

FINALLY!

5142452236420958458により 9 01, 2012 に掲載

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1519237により 10 02, 2012 に掲載

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

DrusiladaMakeupにより 10 31, 2012 に掲載

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Elisabbにより 12 13, 2012 に掲載

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

NARS dupe

Reviewer2160860により 9 16, 2013 に掲載

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

almost dupe for nars ita

5456244728058469309により 10 09, 2013 に掲載

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

1-10 件/合計 29