JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え

Too soft

Reviewer1270081により 11 26, 2012 に掲載

I love how it feels against the skin, but its definately a finishing brush, its hard to apply anything with it. So I'll save if for the next time I buy finishing powder, its doesnt work very well with powder foundation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличнейшая кисть

2thirdsofBrainsにより 11 13, 2014 に掲載

Из всех кистей что я заказывала - это лучшая (в сравнении с ELF и Ecotools). Плотно набита, отлично набирает и отдает. Использую для компактной минеральной пудры и прессованного праймера. Легко моется, практически не лезет (за 2 года), сохнет немного дольше, чем остальные.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love it!

Reviewer1390929により 1 23, 2013 に掲載

This is a wery good brush for mineral powdred foundatioin, and it s soft, but has a lot of density. Try it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Lovely!

snowfitness1により 8 17, 2012 に掲載

I really like this brush! I think it's so nice and soft! Maybe a little more density would be good for better blending...but I do like the feel of this brush!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Like it!

Allegoriaにより 6 15, 2013 に掲載

I like the brush. Small and easy to hold in my hand, soft but dense enough to apply a mineral foundation, its angled form can do many tricks - you can apply a blush with it, you can use it with a finishing powder, or correct any mistakes in your make up (like too much blush). Like it! UPD: the brush does not pick up a product, it just wouldn't do it. Too soft or the bristles are strange, I don't know. But applying my make-up takes a lit more time now.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

для новичка хорошая кисть

5367717161603352334により 7 26, 2016 に掲載

купила опираясь на отзывы так как сама не разбираюсь в теме. очень удачная покупка

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Angled Kabuki Brush

YuliaBlumにより 7 06, 2013 に掲載

Fine, soft brush. I like it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

아주 조그만해요.

ForeverAliceにより 12 25, 2012 に掲載

가부키 브러쉬랑 플랫 탑 브러쉬에 밀려 한 구석에 늘 보관만 중이지만, 언젠간 쓰겠지요. 아주 작아요. 귀여워요.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

메이크업포에버 대용

4932041576546467177により 12 09, 2014 に掲載

가부키 브러쉬가 너무 필요해서 샀는데요, 둥근 모 처리때문인지, 메포 hd 파우더용으로 쓰기에 좀 흩날리는것 같아요.. 그래도 만족

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-9 件/合計 9