JA

言語
並び替え

Helped with constipation

Reviewer1861584により 10 15, 2009 に掲載

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Excellent

TedBareにより 9 23, 2009 に掲載

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

Great for Inflammation

Reviewer3162984により 10 19, 2010 に掲載

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Reviewer1577381により 7 14, 2011 に掲載

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

Pre and post exercise

Reviewer2311623により 10 18, 2009 に掲載

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Reviewer2141289により 2 18, 2010 に掲載

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Very good and potent

Reviewer1597202により 10 16, 2011 に掲載

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

엔지메디카 리페어 골드

4722894468362023893により 3 22, 2015 に掲載

집사람이 손가락 관절이 부어오고, 아픈 증상이 있는 류마치스성 관절염이 있는데 이제품을 복용하고 아프다고 하지 않네요, 계속 복용해야 할것 같습니다.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Reviewer2047651により 8 11, 2009 に掲載

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Enzymedica Repair Gold

4886278595421756644により 1 13, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

1-10 件/合計 14