JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

Regular mainstay supplement....

Reviewer1700524により 10 08, 2008 に掲載

I live in a gray rainy climate. This product is helpful to alleviate symptoms of SADS. I have taken it for years and found iHerb to offer an excellent price for the quantity.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natures best mood support

Reviewer1116163により 8 25, 2011 に掲載

Whenever life gets to you it's good to know that Good ol' StJohn is always there for you : )

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ms.

Reviewer1127755により 7 02, 2008 に掲載

This is a good price on a proven product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

работает + хорошая цена и кол-во таблеток

artbookaにより 9 19, 2016 に掲載

Просто работает. Плюс отличное сочетание количества таблеток, дозировки активного вещества и цены. Повторяла много раз. Это именно таблетки, большие, вытянуто-овальной формы. Глотаются нормально. По поводу дозировки лучше советоваться с врачом или хотя бы тщательно поискать информацию в сети. В моем случае эффект ощутим при дозировке в 3 т.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Just ok

4920067798440739488により 2 16, 2017 に掲載

Don't expect much

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

There is better available.

5478362263823995606により 11 04, 2015 に掲載

I was using "Real Herbs St Johns Wort Complex, which is a unique formula which consist of both St Johns Wort herb powder and St John's Wort extract (0.3% Hypericin)" and thought I would try this brand because it seemed to be a better deal and seemed to have close to the same amount of ingredients. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening of the other and noticed results. Once I changed to this brand I continued with one in the morning and another in the evening. I started noticing that it was not working as well as the other and I have had to up the dose to three a day and sometimes four. Even though this is only 50 mg less than the other, I have to take almost twice as much as the other brand. This does work and the quality is good but there are others that work better.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6