JA

言語
並び替え

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099により 1 23, 2007 に掲載

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Reviewer1752686により 1 06, 2009 に掲載

The best CoQ10 on the market

Good product

Reviewer2898457により 3 30, 2009 に掲載

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

great product

Reviewer1875930により 10 26, 2009 に掲載

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Удобная форма приёма Q10

olshinにより 11 13, 2013 に掲載

Этот Q10 очень удобно принимать. Я не умею глотать таблетки, как и моя бабушка. Жевательные таблетки, да ещё и с приятным вкусом - наш вариант. Эффект чувствуется, сердце стало лучше работать.

Iherb Service

Reviewer1537563により 12 27, 2010 に掲載

great service, good product.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093により 4 28, 2011 に掲載

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Best CoQ10 product

Reviewer1351036により 5 17, 2011 に掲載

tastes wonderful, good price

tasty

hilltophealthにより 7 05, 2011 に掲載

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656により 11 28, 2011 に掲載

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

1-10 件/合計 19