JA

言語
並び替え

Good stuff

Reviewer1785576により 6 17, 2010 に掲載

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Reviewer1143909により 11 15, 2009 に掲載

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Caution if you have migraines

Reviewer2452252により 8 27, 2010 に掲載

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

Great for circulation

Reviewer2626043により 10 31, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

very satisfied

Reviewer1183217により 11 10, 2010 に掲載

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Отличный продукт!

yulyikaにより 4 29, 2012 に掲載

Беру для папы как общеукрепляющую добавку. После трех месяцев употребления обратила внимание, что седые волосы стали заметно темнее и исчезла обычная быстрая утомляемость.

Ресвератрол.

4813587071685204531により 6 26, 2013 に掲載

Так понравился! И ноги меньше болят,и похудела.Уже и пробовать другие не буду.Еще заказывала.

Great product

Reviewer2193872により 9 13, 2011 に掲載

No side effect at all with 2 per day, excellent effect on skin.

Great source

Reviewer2653144により 12 24, 2009 に掲載

From my research one of the most potent cost effective capsules on the market. Unfortunately I'm currently taking only two a day. From what I understand 4-6 a day would be much more helpful.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A MOST EXCELLENT RESVERATROL PRODUCT!

Reviewer2626270により 7 10, 2008 に掲載

Some say that Resveratrol may help with male "menopause" issues by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus helping to prevent excess estradiol as men age. This may operate in synergy with "Bio-DIM" products such as ARG-54140.

1-10 件/合計 30