JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え

So far my favorite theanine

Reviewer1139510により 10 26, 2009 に掲載

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Effective Relaxant

Reviewer2666562により 1 27, 2007 に掲載

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

мне подошел

kastankaにより 3 05, 2016 に掲載

Уже давно экспериментирую с препаратами по поводу легкой формы депрессии. Многое мне не подошло совсем, но этот оказался одним из лучших! Принимаю вместе с комплексом витаминов Б, но помогает точно именно тианин. Мне очень понравилось его действие, повышается работоспособность, причем очень ощутимо, прибавляется энергия, выравнивается настроение. Но при этом нет такой излишней эйфоричности, какая у меня бывает от сам-е, и нет слишком сильного бодряка, сон не страдает. Лично мне подошло идеально. Хочу попробовать повысить немного дозу.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works for me

Reviewer1487592により 3 17, 2011 に掲載

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

brings a bit of peace

Reviewer1908266により 3 04, 2008 に掲載

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

better than Lunesta

Reviewer1760262により 6 19, 2008 に掲載

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps stress

Reviewer2363248により 8 26, 2009 に掲載

This produt does seem to help my stress level. My husband and I kept 4 of the grandchildren for 10 days over the summer and I survived by taking 3 of these a day. It did seem to help keep me sane.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Product

Reviewer1005432により 4 14, 2009 に掲載

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Relaxing

Reviewer1875030により 10 02, 2008 に掲載

Really helps with anxiety. Take one in the Am and PM and gives a sense of well being.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I'm so relaxed!

Reviewer2575513により 4 21, 2008 に掲載

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2