JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 51
言語
並び替え

Quick Relief

Reviewer1567346により 12 26, 2008 に掲載

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Супер комплекс

Reviewer2646535により 9 22, 2014 に掲載

Мне кажется эффективен, как дополнительная помощь при лечении геммороя. Как дополнительный эффект приема забыла о тяжести в ногах, после двух недель приема.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wait for it

Reviewer3014795により 4 04, 2011 に掲載

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Крепкие вены для крепкого организма!

Victoriyaにより 10 04, 2015 に掲載

С первых дней приема реально чувствуешь его действие на весь организм, венка под глазом стала почти не заметной, прям чувствуешь как появляется тонус! но меня от них мутит, такое мутное тошнотворное состояние, плохо, я к огромному сожалению не смогла их принимать ( а очень жаль, они реально работают.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не допили

LisaLisaにより 12 18, 2014 に掲載

брала мужу, данный препарат наоборот вызвал обострение, побоялись дальше пить. Может быть в дальнейшем продолжим, и уменьшим дозу. На данный момент не помогло. Будьте осторожны. Надеюсь, помогла отзывом.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525により 4 14, 2013 に掲載

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hemorrhoids

HealthyGuyにより 8 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

хороший препарат

Reviewer1917812により 8 22, 2012 に掲載

только начала курс, но уже чувствуется, что сильное средство

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличное средстово

5282754682674770192により 1 31, 2013 に掲載

Эффект заметен сразу, действительно хорошее средство.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Для вен.

4813587071685204531により 7 26, 2013 に掲載

Пьет сын,которого мучает несколько интимная проблема- узлы .Похоже,нашли нужный препарат.Теперь и для профилактики пьет.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 51

1 2 3 4 5