JA
言語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer1036670により 4 02, 2008 に掲載

First you need to know that I am, by nature, a very skeptical and critical person with regards to many products out there. And...I am a nurse so I'm particularily conscious about my health. I have been searching for something for years that has all the nutritional supplements to help support thyroid and energy levels, yet without stimulants such as ephedrine or caffeine. I have often thought my energy was going to just be gone forever due to my age. With this product, I felt no boost or high like caffeine does to me, but I found that at 6 or 7 PM when I was usually just wiped out...I was still going strong! Day after day, in spite of constant hard, physical work, I began to enjoy my evenings! Yeah! I am thrilled. My daughter agrees and is now using it faithfully. The flavor totally shocked me. It's really good! I didn't think you could do that to vitamins! It's GREAT in smoothies and adds a frothy texture. I am surprisingly IMPRESSED!

EXCELLENT!

Reviewer1704933により 7 03, 2008 に掲載

I have been very sick for 20 months. Just found my way to Dr.Teitelbaum's book AND made an appointment at the Fatigue Center. I do have CFIDS, and Fibro. I have been taking this for 2 weeks and am starting for feel the benefits. I was taking many seperate vitamins, but had side effects from who knows which one , and wasn't feeling any better. Got disgusted and went off every single one a month or so before starting Enery Infusion, and before reading From Fatigued to Fantastic. I am starting my therapy and this is a staple I know I will be taking for life. The taste is great I think. I am hypoglycemic so haven't had sugar or sweet stuff in so long. This was a treat really for me. I do have to keep swishing it around while I drink to keep the granuals from settling on the bottom. The ingredients in this you can't beat, and the amounts are just right. Not getting any side effects from this. I have a very sensitive system, so this is wonderful! I will post a new comment after a month! Don't hesitate on this one. The money you save will be worth it alone! You couldn't buy all these vitamins/minerals and amino acids for less than this!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

QUALITY Supplement that gives ENERGY!

Reviewer2995234により 10 21, 2006 に掲載

As a woman with Hypothyroidism, I have suffered with LOW energy and fatigue. After several weeks of taking this product daily, I am now feeling so much better! Please note that it does not include calcium or iron so it will not hinder absorption of thyroid medication. I take a calcium and iron supplement later in the day.

The best multi-supplement source

Reviewer1098830により 9 03, 2008 に掲載

This product has replaced the handful of pills I've been swallowing for decades, plus it's saving me a lot of money! It has just about every vitamin and mineral we need, along with all those amino acids. I never use artificial flavors, and I'm allergic to lots of things, but I have no problem tolerating this powder and the berry taste is great. I look forward to drinking it every morning! Dr Teitelbaum is the expert on CFS and fatigue and he's developed an essential product for everyone who takes supplements. It's a quality product at an incredibly low price.

Right On Revitalization

freebiesにより 11 15, 2008 に掲載

The name of this product, "Fatigued to Fantastic!" says is all. This multi-vitamin/mineral food supplement does a great job of living up to it's promises. When I first started taking it about a year ago, I was so tired and exhausted, even light headed at times; I thought I might have chronic fatigue syndrome. But "Fatigued to Fantastic!" came to the rescue and has kept working day after day. Just mix it with juice, and you're good to go. Plus, the manufacturer, Jacob Teitelbaum MD, has a fantastic web site, at which you can look up almost any health condition and get top of the line, medical insight. Clap! Clap! Cheer! Bravo! Whistle! "Fatigued to Fantastic! Energy Revitalization System" is an excellent way to go.

This is amazing!

Reviewer1642242により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am currently on Armour Thyroid. I started taking this 2 weeks before my diagnosis, and what a difference! Now, along with my thyroid meds, I am ME again! (I am 40's, very very active with intense workouts and have always been thin and fit with lots of energy until recently. Still was working out, but it took everything out of me). A NOTE TO THOSE TRYING FOR THE FIRST TIME: I read some (very few) negative reviews about upset stomach, nausea, etc. I strongly suggest starting with a HALF a scoop, and taking it AFTER eating something...never (as with most vitamins) on an empty stomach. My husband is now also taking this...he feels A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE.

great product

Reviewer1740144により 9 15, 2008 に掲載

Taking this as part of my regimen for dealing with hypothyroidism (along with Source Naturals Complete Essential Fatty Acids). I have so much more energy. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually feel good, both physically and mentally. Highly recommended.

product made me ill

Reviewer1609984により 1 18, 2008 に掲載

The product made me ill. It did not give me more energy instead just nausea. It cost a lot and now I have a huge tub of the stuff left. What a waste.

Not for Me

Reviewer1493254により 3 17, 2008 に掲載

Unfortunately, I reacted negatively to some of the ingredients so I only took one dose. I suspect it was the malic acid. Therefore, I was not able to effectively assess if this therapy would help me or not.

Very good taste.

Reviewer2028250により 9 18, 2008 に掲載

Great in smoothies. I prefer this to pills. Good ingredients in good amounts.

1-10 件/合計 223