JA

言語
並び替え

No fishy repeats!

RacerWife7により 10 19, 2007 に掲載

I love Eskimo-3! This is the only fish oil supplement that I've found that doesn't cause fishy burps afterward. (Yuck!)

Fish Oil

Reviewer1215677により 10 21, 2007 に掲載

Product was shipped very quickly, and at a SUPER low rate! It was super fresh as well. I've bought from other places online only to receive less than good smelling bottles of fish oil. So far so good. I'm very pleased. Thanks.

No fishy aftertaste

Reviewer1823179により 3 25, 2007 に掲載

I've tried a few other fish oil products and this one is the best quality. I take four each day.

Hippy

Reviewer3175699により 10 18, 2007 に掲載

Works very well. No after taste even if you don't eat when you take them. They do not repeat. Love them.

Great Product

Reviewer3077428により 1 24, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product, very happy. No aftertaste at all. I received my product in good time and have been happy. Maureen

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Fish Oil and iHerb.com

Reviewer3328334により 2 07, 2008 に掲載

Good way to get your Omega-3s. Capsules are easy to take and they don't cause you to taste fish oil all day. IHerb has the best price that I could find. They ship quickly. Since product comes in a glass container, the folks at iHerb wrapped each box in bubble wrap to avoid breakage. I will definitely make future purchases from iHerb.

Eskimo-3

Reviewer2138722により 7 13, 2008 に掲載

The best fish oil on the market. It has no fishy taste and the health benefits are great. It boosts the "good cholesterol" and minimizes effects of the bad; it even helps my digestion and skin. It's wonderful stuff and Eskimo 3 is the best there is. I have tried other products and none are as good as this one is.

enzymatic therapy eskimo-3

Reviewer2399456により 9 25, 2008 に掲載

i like the small size capsules. it helps with inflammation, headaches, skin.

Superior Freshness Quotient

Reviewer2830594により 4 14, 2012 に掲載

Fish oil is especially susceptible to spoilage; starts occurring in the first few hours of a catch. 'E-3' has been addressing this since before it was widely known the risks associated with consuming oxidized oils. Catch-point production using cold press processing is essential; followed by the addition of rosemary extract ensures shelf life.

Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Reviewer1475949により 2 05, 2008 に掲載

The product is very healthful and does not repeat on you or cause heartburn or other symptoms as we found when using other brands of fish oil capsules. We are very satisfied with this product.

1-10 件/合計 59