JA
1-10 件/合計 27
言語
並び替え

Reviewer3112496により 6 02, 2009 に掲載

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

Best enzyme

Reviewer1404401により 7 13, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

Mealtime

Reviewer2943286により 3 26, 2010 に掲載

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I have used this for years

Reviewer3170662により 11 19, 2008 に掲載

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Reviewer1703685により 11 11, 2010 に掲載

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Reviewer2280023により 1 25, 2008 に掲載

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

Great Enzymes

Reviewer1708333により 6 13, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.

Рекомендую принимать

Reviewer2112458により 6 18, 2012 に掲載

Очень хорошие энзимы по очень хорошей цене.

Go to enzyme

Reviewer1052411により 8 25, 2012 に掲載

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

Best Enzyme I've Used

Reviewer3205903により 9 02, 2012 に掲載

I can tell a difference when taking these. Also, try taking them if feeling nauseous due to flu - my sister and I have both taken them when sick and it seems to really clear up the nausea and make your tummy feel normal!

1-10 件/合計 27