JA

言語
並び替え

Really helps

Reviewer3053733により 12 16, 2008 に掲載

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Reviewer2017919により 1 01, 2010 に掲載

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works for my friend and client

Reviewer2855989により 4 27, 2009 に掲載

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

Gene switcher

Reviewer2685501により 1 25, 2007 に掲載

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

An interesting discovery

Reviewer3352780により 11 04, 2011 に掲載

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Reviewer2863729により 5 31, 2009 に掲載

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене.

4668226808752091064により 1 20, 2014 に掲載

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене. Использовал при диете лингейнз вместе с 7-кето, - с ними на диете легче. Форсколин и тестостерон поддержит и жирок потопит.

Help for many ailments

Reviewer1055106により 2 11, 2008 に掲載

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

Coleus Forskohil product

Reviewer1251560により 9 11, 2008 に掲載

I'll probably reorder. I'm thought I try the productafter reading about it in a Men's publication

More Than I Expected

Reviewer2472747により 4 23, 2015 に掲載

I purchased this product for HBP issues. I have found it to lower my BP, and my ankles and hands do not swell when I eat salt; I use it 2 to 3 times daily. At this rate it is mildly laxative, but I notice my stomach is shrinking, and my appetite has decreased. Have only been using less than 1 month, but I only expect this review to get better! 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily with a meal.

1-10 件/合計 16