JA

言語
並び替え

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2140191により 1 01, 2012 に掲載

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Nasty Cough

Reviewer1525114により 6 03, 2008 に掲載

I have Sarcoidosis which I can not control cough. Since taking this it helps keeps my cough calm for a time and I believe it is better then taking over the counter cough meds

Great results

Reviewer2730146により 2 19, 2009 に掲載

Excellent for phlegm. I have an autistic kid and it is hard for her to expel the phlegm. We got excellent results with it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is an awesome product

Reviewer1514860により 6 01, 2009 に掲載

This syrup is AWESOME and does wonders for my son who has chronic asthma. We prefer to use all natural meds to treat his asthma and this really works!!

Best cough therapy!!

Reviewer2351187により 12 16, 2007 に掲載

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

Really Works

Reviewer2892600により 12 10, 2009 に掲載

My 14 year old daughter had a chronic cough which was waking her up at night this fall. We tried several homeopathic remedies and herbal compounds. Nothing worked until Ivy Leaf. Ivy Leaf completely cleared her cough in 5 days.

Bronical Soothe Ivy Syrup

Reviewer2327931により 5 10, 2010 に掲載

Apart from taking off on the wrong foot (don't mistake 2tbs. for 2tsp.), this syrup has truly been most effective as a quick-release "breather" ....if you have copd/asthma/bronco issues.... you want to give this a try!

최고최고

Reviewer2974530により 9 03, 2013 に掲載

이거랑 coptis 몇 방울 섞어주면, 파라벤 없는 천연 시네츄라 시럽 되는거에요~ 확실히 효과 있구요. 온집안 상비약품.

Miracle Tonic

Reviewer2221251により 3 30, 2010 に掲載

I give this to my toddler and my hubby. This stuff has worked so well I always keep it on hand. Iherb is the least expensive and most expeditious site I have found!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Has kept me out of the E.R. several times.

Reviewer2579171により 12 27, 2014 に掲載

I can't say enough in praise of this wonderful product. I am on heart medication which causes a chronic cough with a lot of phlegm. And, I also have shortness of breath which occasionally has gone over into "gasping for breath" which should have sent me to the Emergency Room. I have been using this Soothe occasionally for several months but it is rather expensive so I had been using a good cough syrup I also get from iHerb. But, when the gasping for breath hit me I went straight to my last bottle of Bronchial Soothe and took some, sat down for a few minutes and my breathing went back to normal. This has happened twice in the past week, both times I was desperate for relief and this worked great. I have laid in a supply of about a dozen bottles and will be sure now that I'm never without it. I'm going to take it regularly throughout each day. This stuff works. It's worth every penny.

1-10 件/合計 47