JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 36
言語
並び替え

Enzymatic Therapy, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 60 Capsules

FeelingWonderfulにより 2 19, 2011 に掲載

Had to stop taking after 3 months. Apparently in some people Keto turns on a certain hormone which tells the kidneys to retain fluid.. I was one of those people.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

7-keto is what every person needs

Reviewer1668058により 11 06, 2010 に掲載

If u've been working out for a long long while and yet your weight remains the same, your pouch remains the same, your fat is simply not bulging, then it's time u give 7-keto a try. In a week I've lost half an inch off my waist. Might not seem a lot to most pp but I'm grateful.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

buy this

Reviewer3058080により 1 04, 2011 に掲載

this product is impressive. i noticed the differenc aft the second day of taking it. i study full time as well as working full time so my brain does get fried from overuse. this stuff helped a huge amount

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

DHEA without the hormones

Reviewer2494963により 8 02, 2012 に掲載

I have been on hormone replacement for 40 years as I have very little. Therefore, I cannot take DHEA with the hormone element because it interfers with my other prescribed hormones. The 7 Keto version of DHEA is just perfect. I have been taking this comfortably for about a year. Recent blood tests for DHEA are now normal.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for Energy

Reviewer2252110により 4 23, 2008 に掲載

This is a good capsule to take in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA you will find (better than regular DHEA). I take only 1 per day, not to be greedy. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Larger doseage would be uneccessary. Enzymatic Therapy is a high quality brand...not generic.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

7 Keto

Reviewer2041684により 5 21, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking 7 Keto for about 2 months - I don't really notice a difference, but I'm optimistic!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Unwanted Side Effects

Reviewer3103659により 3 31, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking 2 of these per day and have been experiencing undesirable side effects such as extremely tender and swollen breasts along with sudden weight gain. I've taken other brands of 7-keto in the past and have never experienced these symptoms. I'm discontinuing use and will never order this brand again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Рабочий

PIONERにより 12 26, 2016 に掲載

7-кето использую для поддержки нейро-имунно-эндокринной системы. В первую очередь даёт термогенный эффект - согревает. Повышает иммунитет, поддерживает надпочечники и щитовидку, но косвенно. Считается, что 7-кето не может повысить уровни гормонов, но все предостережения сохраняются как для ДХЕА. Будьте бдительны! Дозу подбирайте индивидуально, иногда меньшая доза работает лучше...Сейчас беру другой фирмы по 100к по 25мг - получается выгоднее, действие аналогичное...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

принимаю

4824921204900965894により 7 21, 2014 に掲載

за две недели приема минус два килограмма - при той же диете и той же нагрузке физической. сейчас приболела и таблетки не принимаю - вес такой же. буду принимать далее!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

4727647226035179561により 8 25, 2014 に掲載

First time I ever used 7 Keto and lost 2 kg. 48 yr old female, dropped from 60 to 58 kg.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 36

1 2 3 4