JA

言語
並び替え

Very potent, save money

Reviewer1767544により 6 19, 2011 に掲載

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Iodine

Reviewer2387193により 10 07, 2011 に掲載

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

Worked for me

Reviewer1268836により 3 20, 2011 に掲載

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

First time to buy this brand

Reviewer1694950により 6 20, 2013 に掲載

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Источник ЙОда

OlgaAleksにより 1 28, 2014 に掲載

Заменила Йодомарин на ЙОД-КОНЦЕНТРАТ.Йод пить нужно долго,чтобы организм был насыщен.За пол года 1/4 часть флакона.Нужно всего 2 капли в стакан с водой-это для профилактики,но для моего организма 2капли не достаточно и я капала 5 капель.Нет побочных отклонений, как от Йодомарина.Но и особых улучшений не заметила.Больше всего мне понравился по насыщенности Йода - это Келп (бурые водоросли) в капсулах,как продукт моря он содержит те натуральные элементы, которые овощи имеют в малых количествах; и соль Келп с морскими водорослями!

Excellent product

teacupにより 11 05, 2013 に掲載

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

So much Iodine for your money

Reviewer1330467により 4 06, 2011 に掲載

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

iodine liquid

Reviewer1240581により 8 30, 2012 に掲載

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Great

Reviewer2464320により 11 02, 2011 に掲載

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

happy

4728150869305032656により 12 27, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

1-10 件/合計 21