JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え

Yummy.

Reviewer1156637により 4 06, 2010 に掲載

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Внимание: первый отзыв на русском

Timofeevaにより 7 23, 2014 に掲載

Если честно, то я разочарована. Покупая черную фасоль, я жду ЧЕРНУЮ фасоль. Открыв банку, я обнаружила, что это обычная красная фасоль. Или я чего-то не понимаю? Или я не отличаю цвета? Ребят, она КРАСНАЯ. Фасоль, которую можно купить за рублей 30 в ближайшем супермаркете. Сейчас заказала сухую черную фасоль той же фирмы. Если она тоже будет такой, то я окончательно разочаруюсь.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

healthysupplementsにより 12 04, 2013 に掲載

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Reviewer2876901により 8 30, 2012 に掲載

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Обычная фасоль.

Surikataにより 1 14, 2015 に掲載

Ничем не отличается от красной магазинной. Только пониманием того, что это органический продукт и в упаковке нет какого то страшно вредного компонента, судя по аннотации.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Condition when received unacceptable

Reviewer2638579により 7 18, 2008 に掲載

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beans! Beans! More Beans!

Reviewer2920020により 1 05, 2009 に掲載

Very good. In fact, this is what I would always eat, if it were free.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Taste good

5577504513418938191により 1 29, 2014 に掲載

They were as I expected. Taste good.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great taste

Reviewer2849359により 4 26, 2014 に掲載

Great taste and price.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Good

Reviewer2741933により 5 09, 2010 に掲載

My grocery store doesn't stock these. These are so good in my pasta salad and they're organic!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3