JA
言語
並び替え

1st time making sushi

Reviewer2367570により 2 01, 2009 に掲載

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Soup enhancer

Reviewer1333587により 9 30, 2009 に掲載

I like to shred the sheets and add some to my soup and sometimes to my salads. It has a seaweed flavor but I like that flavor.

Great - Nori Sea Vegetable, .8 oz (25 g) 10 Sheets

Reviewer1186181により 2 17, 2008 に掲載

Really good, try with brown rice.

新鲜

nancy28により 12 05, 2014 に掲載

新鲜,无沙

Good, but...

Reviewer2530893により 1 02, 2009 に掲載

Good product, but if you get the larger package, the bag has a built-in fresh zip seal whereas this one does not.

High Quality NORI

jayzouにより 4 07, 2012 に掲載

As a seaweed aficionado for years, I have tried various types of nori and I can tell you that this is quality stuff. I just wish they sold these in larger quantities rather than just 10 sheets per pack. Another con I had was that they don't come toasted and ready for use, you have to toast them yourself.

great tasting nori

Reviewer2052176により 3 18, 2010 に掲載

I love these nori! just wish it was cheaper!

maybe user error

Reviewer2362604により 1 27, 2011 に掲載

I tried preparing these and wasn't happy with the flavor - will need to experiment with diff oils and seasonings...

1-8 件/合計 8