JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 19
言語
並び替え

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Reviewer3066986により 1 19, 2011 に掲載

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

Helped with detox

AbominableDeathMachineにより 10 19, 2014 に掲載

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

PectaSol-C

Reviewer1326174により 9 29, 2011 に掲載

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Great for repair

4684264014020354449により 12 03, 2013 に掲載

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to work quite well

Reviewer3058064により 4 14, 2009 に掲載

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The product quality has decreased significantly

Reviewer1345719により 4 13, 2011 に掲載

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

psa falling

Reviewer1962376により 5 19, 2011 に掲載

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

Prostate

Reviewer1282693により 1 13, 2010 に掲載

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Great product!

Reviewer1549019により 7 30, 2012 に掲載

This has helped my husband's PSA levels to stay within the normal range.

Pecta-Sol for cancer

Reviewer1110512により 5 31, 2009 に掲載

Very good product, recommended by Naturapath for free radical cancer protection in a cancer patient. Excellent service by I-Herb and reasonable prices! Thanks

1-10 件/合計 19