JA

言語
並び替え

Betty W

Reviewer3307223により 10 18, 2007 に掲載

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941により 10 21, 2007 に掲載

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100により 11 06, 2007 に掲載

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989により 11 20, 2007 に掲載

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

LS

Reviewer2756889により 7 18, 2008 に掲載

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1190538により 9 10, 2007 に掲載

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer3124047により 3 01, 2011 に掲載

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Great Product

Reviewer1888674により 4 25, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Great stuff!

Sherriにより 4 03, 2012 に掲載

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Reviewer2893183により 3 23, 2013 に掲載

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

1-10 件/合計 46