JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Reviewer1508536により 5 02, 2011 に掲載

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

Выброшенный деньги

Reviewer2459651により 3 07, 2014 に掲載

Совсем не помог - ни вирус, ни грибок не берет. Просто жидко разбавленная спиртовая настойка с привкусом кордицепса. Ничего не делает.

mushrooms

Reviewer1805623により 1 02, 2009 に掲載

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic Cordyceps

Reviewer2815739により 3 23, 2010 に掲載

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

4804200550097449457により 5 12, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

BEST WAY TO SEE IF CORDYCPS RESONATES WITH YOU.

Reviewer2392547により 12 04, 2009 に掲載

Love it, great for a healthy energy and stamina boost, really want to purchase a lot more of this product.

IT WORKS!

Reviewer2677885により 11 24, 2010 に掲載

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

Sticking with it

Reviewer2754236により 2 02, 2011 に掲載

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Caps works better for me

Does-it-doにより 5 30, 2013 に掲載

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

Great product!

5162287737849946356により 5 29, 2015 に掲載

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

1-10 件/合計 13