JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 27
言語
並び替え

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Reviewer2098910により 12 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

LOVE IT!!

4904566694173742414により 6 20, 2012 に掲載

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

Fanstastic product

Reviewer1093619により 3 13, 2009 に掲載

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

great product!!

Reviewer1585495により 3 14, 2010 に掲載

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A word from the nutritionist

Reviewer1845993により 1 27, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

This stuff works!

Reviewer2194020により 11 13, 2008 に掲載

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1902741により 7 02, 2009 に掲載

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

Eclectic Motherwort

Reviewer2983910により 3 03, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

I take this 3 times each day

Reviewer1666268により 1 16, 2014 に掲載

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

Motherwort

Reviewer1417983により 2 10, 2009 に掲載

Works beautifully in lowering my heart rate and blood pressure. A wonderful product that's even better because it's organic.

1-10 件/合計 27