JA

言語
並び替え

완전효과 봤습니다.

Reviewer2071253により 10 25, 2011 に掲載

제가 염증이 참 많이 나는......--; 체질이 좀 그런데, 그것도 계속 똑같은 자리에.. 상품평 보고 구입했고, 한 사흘 하루 3번씩 마셨는데. 거짓말처럼 염증이 사라졌어요. 항상 고름 짜고 소독하고 한바탕 난리를 쳐야했는데, 깨끗하게 그냥 사라져서 너무 신기했고, 가정 상비약으로 두고 먹을 생각입니다.

Taken on trust

Reviewer1333587により 9 22, 2012 に掲載

According to my herbal books this is supposed to help liver function so I take it on trust.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Next best thing to fresh dandelion

Reviewer3101973により 1 31, 2013 に掲載

My favourite way to have dandelion is to eat fresh dandelion as a salad. It helps my liver and helps my whole body to detoxify. When I don't have access to fresh greens, I take this tincture in water instead. This little bottle is great for when I'm on the road.

Great product!!!

Reviewer2656623により 4 17, 2008 に掲載

Fabulous service, thanks!!!

Good Product

5759803958931590422により 4 13, 2016 に掲載

Organic product. Helped me.

Tastes Fresh and Clean

Reviewer1430941により 12 21, 2016 に掲載

This mix of dandelion root and leaf is powerful yet gentle for liver and kidney cleansing. We take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and have noticed improved digestion, less bloating, less gas, less burping up sour stomach acid, and less upset stomach. Tried other detox and liver support products but they were too strong. Dandelion is amazing. It gets results without detox reactions. Start low and slowly work up to recommended dosage on bottle.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2335852により 5 15, 2014 に掲載

Good

認証済の購入

Weird and weak

5613072153428191948により 12 03, 2015 に掲載

I took this right after I had taken Gaia herbs dandelion drops for a month- and I gotta say this one is so disappointing. The Gaia one tasted very powerful and bitter, at first I could barely tolerate the taste; but it did a fantastic job. This one has pretty much no taste, it just tastes like water, or watered down something. And it does absolutely nothing, I feel no difference at all. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this product. I'm definitely not buying this again. I was attracted by the cheap price, but it was so not worth it.

1-8 件/合計 8