JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え

Black Raspberry veggie caps

Reviewer3217704により 9 28, 2008 に掲載

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Безупречное качество производителя

PIONERにより 11 12, 2016 に掲載

Чёрная малина, как я понял, это особый вид малины, называемый ежевикообразной. По данному виду достаточно много исследований и подтверждений эффективности, поэтому наверное и цена в несколько раз дороже чем на ту же ежевику. Особенно эффективна при кишечных заболеваниях и как антиоксидант. Брал на пробу, т.к. придерживаюсь теории о невероятной питательности, полезности и безопасности именно ягод (т.к. другие части растений всегда имеют больше рисков нежелательных эффектов). Постоянно беру различные ягодные добавки: черника, смородина, боярышник и т.д.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Healthy berries!

Reviewer1079334により 11 26, 2009 に掲載

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

Reviewer2495175により 4 19, 2012 に掲載

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer2339665により 10 24, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I only know I am still cancer free.

5061335824059717098により 7 22, 2013 に掲載

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

black raspberry caps

Reviewer2358039により 4 07, 2012 に掲載

I am pleased with product,good quality,price & shipped promptly

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer1594466により 5 31, 2012 に掲載

This product is wonderful! I have alot more energy and I don't feel sluggish anymore. Dr. Oz showed this product on his show to prevent cancer.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

눈에좋은 강쥐영양제

5362486411411093506により 6 17, 2016 に掲載

강아지 꾸준히 먹이고있습니당

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fast shipping

Reviewer2373771により 6 24, 2008 に掲載

I really appreciate the low cost of shipping and how fast we recieved the order

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2