JA

言語
並び替え

Best Spirulina I know

katmakiahにより 12 29, 2007 に掲載

More than anything else I had tried, just two fruit smoothies with 3 T each changed my energy levels to where I actually feel good! It's REALLY green, and REALLY good. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 4 TBL of Spirulina. I tried the NOW brand and it just doesn't have the quality that Earthrise has. My husband and I can both taste the difference.

I Love This Product

Reviewer1670279により 3 17, 2010 に掲載

I have tried all the different brands of spirulina powder, and I always come back to Earthrise. I make breakfast shakes with fruit, and this product mixes with juice and fruit more smoothly than the others I have tried, and it looks richer in volume, thicker, and feels as if it has a higher resolution or constitution of spirulina. And the best thing of all, its priced way better with iHerb than my health food store!

슈퍼푸드~

5675052284101466555により 2 11, 2014 に掲載

스피루리나가 미국산과 일본산이 많다고 들었어요 파우더 다른건 양이 많고 가격도 쌔고 이건 가격도 양도 적당해요 아이 이유식에 넣어 주려고 구매했거든요 처음보는 브랜드인데 검색해보니 미국산 이여서 구매했어요 ~~~

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1351453により 7 26, 2012 に掲載

one of the best industrial spirulina i 've tried, good taste, not sticky, light smell. five star for iherb price and service.... I've sent several email to this companie about the radioactive analysis. they never reply. i've stopped to buy US and Hawaiian spirulina since fukushima. better to read this report: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/21/radioactive-fukushima-plutonium-strontium-bombarding-west-coast-march-18th-19279/

deep green energy

Reviewer2191541により 12 23, 2009 に掲載

the quality of this spirulina is excellent. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and can notice a tangible difference in my sustained energy level throughout the day. remarkable! i put a teaspoon in with my morning fruit smoothie.

Great deal

rdcoonsにより 11 06, 2006 に掲載

Actually, the description doesn't say organic anywhere. It is, however, the best deal you will find on spirulina anywhere, and Earthrise is a reputable brand.

We're feeling better!

Reviewer1371772により 2 24, 2010 に掲載

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!

Great brand, too messy.

Reviewer2605937により 1 09, 2008 に掲載

This is a great brand, but the powder proved to be too messy and gloppy for me. Also, there is a slight smell that bothered me. I would have to cover it up with other ingredients to consume it. I realized that I much prefer capsules from now on.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love this stuff. Great product, great price.

feistyveganconsumerにより 12 28, 2006 に掲載

Spirulina is a cheap way to get lots of health benefits for your money. It jacks up my immune system, keeps me from being constipated, and I just feel better when I take it, period. A good brand, too, and I've tried several.

Martin

Reviewer2359606により 5 15, 2008 に掲載

Superb whole food supplment.

1-10 件/合計 58