JA
言語
並び替え

LOVE IT!!!

Reviewer2391991により 4 08, 2010 に掲載

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Reviewer1492025により 11 26, 2007 に掲載

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer3174025により 7 30, 2008 に掲載

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Reviewer3315071により 6 13, 2012 に掲載

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Reviewer2429747により 7 31, 2011 に掲載

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Simply Digestion

Reviewer2763299により 7 27, 2010 に掲載

I have many digestive issues stemming from years of undiagnosed Celiacs disease (3 years gluten free now and feeling much better!) I really recommend this for a healing digestive tonic. Flavour and texture are great, I put a capful in my smoothie every morning.

I take it every day

Reviewer1453579により 8 19, 2010 に掲載

Great product! Has relieved stomach discomfort when taken before eating.

Great product!

Reviewer2740623により 2 16, 2009 に掲載

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer1895863により 2 28, 2009 に掲載

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Love it

Reviewer2960963により 8 22, 2009 に掲載

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

1-10 件/合計 23