JA

言語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer1278039により 7 18, 2011 に掲載

I feel an all around sense of wellness when I am taking this! I never really understood the true term of adaptogen until I felt the effects from this. The Berries from Dragon Herbs are awesome as well for a snack, I feel way more medicinal qualities from this though (which makes sense because its a extract).

Great product!

4843456651577792788により 2 15, 2013 に掲載

I feel good when taking this product. It fill my core with a subtle, blissful feeling. Will continue to buy.

Очень удобно и полезно

KRASOTAにより 1 30, 2014 に掲載

Обычно заказываю ягоды этой марки, но в отпуск везти пакеты ягод, сами понимаете, неудобно. Взяла в капсулах - понравилось. Будьте молоды и прекрасны! Заходите ко мне на страницу и узнайте больше о пользе и качестве других товаров. Если мой отзыв Вам интересен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES"

Makes you smile

4766017861742291760により 11 30, 2016 に掲載

It's called the goji effect

Goji Extract Capsules

4721186692187163565により 6 28, 2013 に掲載

The health benefits of goji are well known, however its unlikely you'll experience anything profound. Still its a great addition to any health regimen. Not much reason to purchase this instead of the actual berries, both provide about the same amount of goji for the price, primarily it is much easier to make this last.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer1232431により 7 23, 2010 に掲載

This Goji berry is the best you will find, and it is standarized to 40%. Great stuff. I love it. If you want Goji in capsules, buy this brand.

High quality!

celestialleoにより 11 09, 2012 に掲載

Best way to take goji---all the benefits without the added sugar from the raw berries. One of the best overall tonics ever!

40% LBP

jemolianにより 9 24, 2011 に掲載

I like the fact that Dragon Herb Go Ji is standardized to 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBP), which is higher than other 20% ones. I will recommend it, especially when it is made from the berries from Heaven Mountain. Visit them website or watch their videos if you need to be further convinced that this is a good product. It is good for the eyes. This there was more capsules in the bottle.

Great

Reviewer2943032により 9 07, 2016 に掲載

If I'm going to take Goji, this is the one. I feel my subtle energy flowering with this. Love it.

I recommend

Reviewer1624354により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

I loved the product, it really is very good

1-10 件/合計 13