JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 10
言語
並び替え

Cured neck and shoulder-blade pain

Reviewer3281955により 10 28, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for my elderly mother in the hope that it might help the osteoarthritis in her hand. Alas, it hasn't done that but it has cured something else: the burning searing pain she used to get along the back of her neck and shoulder-blades, e.g. when looking down at the sink while washing the dishes or at the counter while preparing a meal. It was so bad she would have to stop and lie down. I don't know what the medical term for this condition is but, if you suffer from it, I'm sure you'll recognise those symptoms! That pain is now completely gone. (We're still working on the osteoarthritis...)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works better than Glucosamine

Reviewer1753558により 1 26, 2012 に掲載

I have tried glucosamine and got some relief of swelling and stiffness but Dr. Mercolas is the ticket for me. I say results within 2-3 weeks. I keep it on hand now.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works Great

Reviewer1759484により 7 11, 2012 に掲載

I have had many yaers of extreme pain in my knees and after taking this formula for a couple of months my pain has decreased to the point that I am now able to workout with very little discomfort at all.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Work good

Reviewer3270918により 3 21, 2012 に掲載

Take it every morning with krill oil capliques capsules. My muscle in joints starts work flexiable and less pain. Important to keep in mind that everyone need exercise! especieally 30 min everyday walk exercise is best and no cost. not have to go to Fitness center to pay $$$

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No effect

Reviewer2485233により 5 11, 2013 に掲載

I have knee pain & stiffness. I tried Dr Mercola's Joint Formula & MSM/Sulphur for 2 months and there has been no effect on me.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for aches & pain

5219788476217161666により 4 03, 2015 に掲載

I have used this formula few times & found it to be effective; reasonably priced & causes no tummy aches! I have used Mercola's products for many years, I'm 50+ & don't take any pain meds, as this one works!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mercola products are thr best

5450734817062347162により 9 29, 2016 に掲載

My mom feeling really good taking this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Buen producto para las articulaciones

5354392890421335243により 9 03, 2016 に掲載

Se lo doy a mi gato que tiene 18 aňos y funciona de verdad, repasando los excipientes le doy más tranquila este suplemento que los que hay específicos para mascotas.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отлично!

4783305332769952903により 8 18, 2016 に掲載

Заказываю этот БАД уже третий год для мамы. Ей 65 лет, у неё артроз, очень сильно болят колени. Врач ей выписал уколы, но боль они не снимали. Сейчас она пропивает курсом этот коллаген, осенью и весной, по три месяца без перерыва. Очень хорошо помогает, на боль уже не жалуется. Подруга просила заказать для мужа, я ей тоже покупала. Сейчас попросили дозаказать опять. Конечно, артроз эти таблетки не вылечат, но существенно облегчают симптомы и поддерживают. Очень рекомендую.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works good

5554902050186171698により 9 12, 2016 に掲載

Not taste so good but works well. I rebuild my knee after surgery.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 10