JA

言語
並び替え

Обязательно для животного

5294880519869081321により 2 17, 2015 に掲載

Если болели, если лечились антибиотиками, если понос, если какашки неправильные (слишком мягкие, вонючие и т.д....) вам это средство необходимо. Мы выходили двух котов после серьезных болезней. После отмены кал не изменился. Понос теперь не наша история!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

4802982948711924215により 10 15, 2013 に掲載

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Used for dog allergies

5338566411896964048により 5 08, 2014 に掲載

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

Cat loves it!

healthfirstにより 9 10, 2014 に掲載

Wish I had known about this product years ago when my other cats were alive. My new cat doesn't detect this at all I've had cats that had IBD, intestinal/bowel cancer and I NEVER want that to happen again. Just trying to do all that I can to keep my new cat healthy with no allergy or intestinal problems.

재구매 하러 왔어요~

5117467526779572691により 10 31, 2015 に掲載

젠틀다이제스트, 도필러스, 프로바이오틱 다 먹여봤는데 그리 만족할 만큼 효과를 못 봐서 떠돌다 이 제품을 보고 가격이 너무 비싸 고민하다 모험한다치고 사봤는데 완전 대만족이예요. 향은 연한 콩가루향에 살짝 시큼한 향이 나는 편이구요. 안에 플라스틱 계량스푼도 들어있습니다. 설사를 자주 하는 냥이에게 가루를 적은 물에 타서 숟가락으로 먹이는데 그리 거부감이 크진 않았어요. 무엇보다 효과가 눈에 띄게 나타나고 냥이가 알러지 일으키는 맥주효모(브루얼이스트)가 없어서 맘에 들어요. 그래서 이번에 거의 다 먹어서 재구매 하러 왔어요. 다만 단점은 가격에 비해 용량이 적다는거예요. 포장 뜯어보면 저 통의 절반만큼만 들어있어요~~

Works Great

Reviewer1767544により 8 01, 2016 に掲載

I recommend this product. However, be aware that if your animal is a very sickly, non-thriving animal, they could die from the pathogen die-off affect. My scabby cat got better with fish oil on his food, but when I added this to the mix, after 4 days he got very fatigued. I knew it was die off and quit giving him the probiotics and waited for him to get better. Unfortunately he didn't get better, he died on the third day. No telling what was going on inside his body. A couple of months later I gave a 1/2 dosage to my small non-thriving 10-year-old dog and he started having die off after 4 days. I had to take him to the vet where he got diagnosed with heartworm and took meds, then had to go back with water retention and congestive heart failure and he got more meds. I tried to detox the die off with activated charcoal, but within 10 days he died. I don't blame the probiotics at all, just want you to know that small pets that have problems to begin with can get big problems with die off reaction.

신장이 안좋대서 ...

Reviewer3063189により 1 08, 2015 に掲載

노견이라 심장이 안좋으니 신장까지 나쁘대서 아조딜도 먹이면서 조금씩 꾸준히 먹이고 있어요 효과가 있는지 컨디션은 그런대로 유지중이라 정확한 판단은 몰겠지만은 기도하는 맘으로 먹이고 있어요 가격은 만족입니다

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

5529029022557969091により 11 23, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

GREAT!

Reviewer2929277により 7 03, 2014 に掲載

Helps my middle age miniature schnauzer bounce back from a year-long battle from misdiagnosed colitis/IBS.

great product.

5626230673340158517により 9 02, 2014 に掲載

The best one for my dog ive tried so far. Does wonders for his healthproblems (skin and gut).

1-10 件/合計 33