JA

言語
並び替え

dr mercola astaxanthin

Reviewer3277093により 8 13, 2012 に掲載

I wouldn't buy this product again as it is very messy with capsules leaking everywhere.

Propably the best

Reviewer2975168により 5 09, 2012 に掲載

Propably the best Astaxanthin on the market today. Pay attention to the ingredients, ALA and Perilla Seed which enhances absorbtion.

Best Quality

khesselにより 8 25, 2012 に掲載

Dr. Mercola's products are superb quality. I am so glad that iHerb offers them. Astaxanthin is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I often take this product after being out in the sun to prevent skin damage.

Good for vegetarians!

Reviewer2033686により 6 27, 2012 に掲載

This is a great source of algae. I've been taking it daily for a few months and feel so much better! The only thing I dislike is that it contains beeswax.

Best astaxanthin

GallaChiroにより 1 16, 2012 に掲載

Good product and strength.

Ace

Reviewer1140563により 9 13, 2012 に掲載

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

A little spendy

5383195694563855329により 2 04, 2013 に掲載

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

High quality

Reviewer3176463により 4 06, 2014 に掲載

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

Ms Adel

5587776736154681528により 5 03, 2016 に掲載

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Could be the best on Market

Reviewer3304118により 3 02, 2012 に掲載

I believe in Dr. Mercola and his products. I hope iHerb will continue to carry it and maybe others from this brand.

1-10 件/合計 20